This is the new LawMate PV-500L4i recorder, a brand new Wi-Fi & IP enabled DVR designed to work with CMOS & CCD analogue cameras.
The new PV-500L4i recorder is part of the 2017 range of Wi-Fi & IP enabled devices from LawMate. The Wi-Fi connection allows the recorder to connect to Android and iOS phones & tablets to provide remote full system control and live monitoring.
The PV-500L4i recorder does not have a screen and this permits the battery life to increase to 4 hours of operation. If you also opt for the BA-4400mAh battery, operation increases to circa 8 hours on a fully charged battery.
This recorder is designed to work with any of the LawMate analogue camera options whilst permitting the operator to download or monitor the recordings from anywhere in the world.
- Works with any Android or iOS device
- Live monitoring up to 20m range (Wi-Fi P2P)
- D1 resolution capture (720×576 pixels)
- Up to 240 minute recording time on standard battery
- Watermarked time-stamped evidential grade video
- Download recorded footage to your smart device
- Compatible with current PV500 battery cells
- Supports PI-RF50 RF Remote controller
- Free Micro SD card supplied
- H.264 .MOV File format
- Low light sensitive camera options
- Vibration alert (power on/off, recording, low battery)
Wi-Fi Application features:
- Live view
- Ability to switch between standard or motion detection recording
- Start/stop recording
- Set the time & date / synchronise with your smart phone/tablet
- Card formatting function
- SSID visible/hide switch
2200 mAh battery pack
Mains charger & USB cable
16gb Micro SD card